Jordan Driving School of the Carolina's is pleased to welcome you to Driver Education!
Below you will find the basic information and requirements for registration.
* Payment will only be accepted online. Please visit the high schools website for the payment portal.
* Registration closes when classes are full.
* Students must be 14 ½ years old on or before the first day of class to participate.
* Students must reside and attend school in Bladen County.
Classes are not open to students outside of Bladen County.
* Students that are dismissed from driver education class due to behavior or attendance problems will not be allowed to take driver education a second time through Bladen County Schools.
* In order to be guaranteed a seat in the class students are required to pay a $40 registration fee which is payable on line at the high schools website and complete the online registration form.